About the role
This particular team works on one of our most significant clients in the automotive sector.
You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and products using appropriate project management methodologies, with the emphasis on Agile Scrum.
You must have an ability to go deep on the detail and to step back and appreciate the bigger picture. As well as being a champion of governance, discipline and process, you’ll be a people person, master communicator, natural leader and coach. You will know how to get the best from individuals and teams as you oversee the Delivery Managers within your team and work very closely with our Client Service Partners.
Alongside our other Delivery Leads, you will provide leadership to all our Delivery Managers. You will also play a core role in the growth and development of the Delivery Management function across Great State.
- At least 5 years of senior delivery experience
- Experience of project managing complex, full life-cycle projects in excess of £500k and programmes of work of £1.5m+
- Experience of the automotive sector advantageous
- Strong Agile delivery experience
- A confident leader with an ability to both lead and serve
- Strong experience of commercial management of project budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective-focused and positive approach
- Excellent communication skills at a senior stakeholder level
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to work with remote teams and clients
- Ability to think calmly, clearly and objectively to resolve challenges
- Line management experience
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Have a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach
- Strong experience of governance for large projects
- Strong experience in client relationships
We offer all the usual fun benefits associated with a digital agency plus flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays. We welcome fresh opinions and strive for an inclusive environment.
If this role suits you down to a tee, apply now. No agencies please.
Great State is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities.